You Can Make It Easier & Less Expensive For Your Organization To Communicate & Collaborate...Here's How
Momentum is a seasoned, partner driven telecommunications provider with a focus primarily on the indirect sales channel. With a decade of experience in the telecom industry, Momentum knows what makes the ultimate solution. Momentum’s advanced cloud-based technologies give your business what they need to deliver and maintain customer-facing excellence.
What You Should Know About Momentum
Momentum offers residential, small business, and enterprise Voice over IP services, broadband monitoring and provisioning and managed support services. They have a simple formula for satisfying their customers across the board. They call it The Momentum Difference. The mantra is built upon their confidence that they will meet and/or exceed their customers’ expectations in all areas of service and support, and if for any reason they are unable to do so, they stand by their Money Back Guarantee.
Here are a few reasons why you should work with Momentum:
* Measurable Voice Quality - This reporting instrument monitors inbound and outbound calls at numerous points throughout the call path. The detailed analytics gathered empower Momentum to quickly troubleshoot and alleviate call quality problems, continually improve service performance and vastly enhance the customer experience.
* Advanced Services - Momentum is a top-rated VoIP provider, offering many advanced features and services that employ the latest technologies. If you want digital PBX phone systems that require little to no equipment and enhance mobility, they have them. And if you want access to a customer portal that lets you adjust and maintain features without ever having to call a customer support representative, they have that too. Their hosted VoIP solutions are the answer to keeping up with the rapid pace of today’s communications.
* Superior Customer Support - The Customer Support team can now be reached via phone, email, online chat and even on social media platforms. No matter the medium, their number one goal with customer support is to maintain a quick response time.
* Value Pricing - Their competitive pricing model means you get reliable phone service and quality cloud solutions at a low cost. They are confident your business will be satisfied with their products, so confident they offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you wish to discontinue service for any reason, simply call their Customer Support at 888.538.3960 anytime within your trial period to request a refund.
* Business VoIP
* SIP Trunking
* Hosted Contact Center
* Audio Conferencing
* Unified Communications
* Broadband Management
* E-Rate Program
* Virtual Fax
* Call Recording
* Video Conferencing
* Web Conferencing
* Call Reporting
* Microsoft Hosted Exchange
Today, your employees work everywhere — from home, on the road and in the office. The list of devices workers are using to do that work grows longer every day, and important calls need to be answered promptly. With budget cuts, many businesses find themselves managing their company's communications with fewer resources.
Unified communications changes everything, making it easier and less expensive for your company to communicate and collaborate. A phone rings on multiple devices at once. Video meetings and web conferencing presentations can take place anywhere there's an Internet connection.
Unified communications offers the flexibility, scalability and cost savings of the cloud. But to be truly successful, businesses need best-in-class VoIP providers. That's Momentum, today's most reliable cloud-based communications provider.
PBX telecom solutions are antiquated and can be a hassle to deal with. And that's not to even mention the cost, whether you're replacing or upgrading hardware or even just adding a new line. Momentum changes all that with their cloud-based hosted VoIP solutions.
Their Enterprise telecom solutions can work for teams anywhere from 10 members to 10,000. Switching from PBX to VoIP is quick and easy, plus there are many featured not offered by traditional solutions. Voicemail to email, directed call pickup, Find Me, and Selective Call Acceptance are all part of Momentum's Enterprise package.
For more information ... and to take advantage of everything Momentum offers your business .... simply request more information AND a FREE quote here: