What To Look For In A Cloud Computing Solution Provider...Don't Compromise On This
When you're looking for the best fit cloud computing solution for your enterprise consider this....
- Who is the Microsoft 2015 Partner Of The Year? You deserve Fanatical Support® for Microsoft Azure...Getting the most from Azure with management, monitoring and support.
- Who is an Amazon Advanced Consulting Partner? You deserve Fanatical Support® for AWS...with the abilty to migrate, design and maintain, secure, and operate your AWS for you.
- Who is VMWare Hybrid Cloud Powered? You deserve VMware vCenter® and vCloud® expertise and application support. VMware technology is probably already powering your data centers. With this cloud solution, you can leverage the tools and expertise you already have, while extending into the cloud and augmenting your staff with their own VMware experts.
- Who is recognized as a Leader by Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrants for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in North America and Europe?
- Who provides a 100% Network Uptime Guarantee? This cloud provider guarantees that their data center will be available 100% of the time in a given month, excluding scheduled or emergency maintenance. Otherwise, they apply a 5% credit of your monthly fee for each 30 minutes of network downtime, up to 100% of your monthly fee for the affected server.
If you haven't guessed yet who we're talking about....it's Rackspace...the undisputed top dog in cloud computing solutions for enterprises of all sizes.
To learn more about what Rackspace can do for you....including free rate quotes and assistance designing a custom cloud solution from Rackspace...simply ask at the below link.
Get high performance SSD servers ready to use in under a minute, we make it easy to start deploying your applications. They are easily scalable and with expert engineers available 24X7X365, you'll get the help you need when you need it.
Key Advantages of Rackspace Private Cloud include:
- Specialists proactively monitoring and maintaining the health of your private cloud
- Hybrid cloud for additional scalability
- They are one of the largest hosting partners of VMware and Microsoft, and one of the founders of the OpenStack open-source cloud initiative
- Enhanced security of a single-tenant environment with physically isolated network, compute, and storage layers
Sometimes the best infrastructure for a site or app requires both cloud and dedicated environments. Rackspace offers a true hybrid cloud environment—so you can connect public cloud, private cloud, and dedicated hardware, to create the best fit for your specific needs.
The public cloud changed computing history. The Rackspace Hybrid Cloud changes history once again because it does what no public cloud alone can ever do—it combines public cloud, private cloud, and dedicated bare metal computing and makes them work as one, all based on open standards and backed by Fanatical Support.
Every cloud has to be managed by someone—the difference is at Rackspace we offer you the power of the cloud without the pain and expense of managing it yourself. In this video, Rackspace President Taylor Rhodes and some of our customers explain the power of managed cloud and Fanatical Support. Focus on your business and let the #1 managed cloud company take care of your cloud hosting.