What You Need To Know About Cloud Computing - Part 3...Virtual Servers
Virtual servers allow you to save a substantial amount of money by leasing space in a data center and then using less servers by partitioning them. And forget about waiting endlessly for it to be set up. You can do setups and make changes in a matter of minutes, not days, or even weeks.
Benefits of Virtual Servers
* Ability to purchase a server that is partitioned into multiple servers
* Use Virtual servers for:
- server emails
- website servers
- development servers for IT
* In the past you’d have to buy multiple servers for each one of those. This technology allows you to buy less servers and partition them. This saves a lot of money
* It can be set up in a matter of minutes
* You can purchase on-demand as a pay-as-you-go, or sign up for monthly programs
* Very Scalable, you can turn it up or down at will
* All the software is shared so you can use the software as you need it.
Things to Consider
* Price and how you get charged
* Is it a shared service?
* Do you want to share a box with other companies, which is cheaper, or do you want your own box, which is more secure, but costs more?BR>
With virtual private servers you have the added security of not sharing anything, you get your own box. Everything in that server is for your use and all computing power is yours.
For FREE assistance designing a cloud computing solution for your organization which includes addressing virtual private server options....simply ask here. Easy as 1, 2, 3.... Cloud Computing Solutions