SIP has come of age. Savvy enterprises know that SIP Trunking offers great cost-savings and productivity. But a handful of snags can still threaten to leave IT managers sweating SIP bullets, if they're not prepared.
In this webcast seasoned SIP experts delve into the areas you need to understand for a successful SIP Trunk deployment, including:
• Scenarios for SIP failover and redundancy—the pros and cons
• Bursting—understanding what it is and what you get from service providers
• SIP Trunk price structures—deciphering the components so you can compare apples to apples
• E911—making sure it works
• PBX Interoperability— get it right the first time
If you're making the move to SIP and want to get it right the first time, this valuable deep-dive session will put you in-the-know about SIP.
For FREE help designing and acquiring the right SIP based network for your business simply ask here....
Labels: SIP Network, SIP Trunk, SIP Trunking