By Suzanne Bowen, co-founder and VP of Super Technologies, Inc., DIDX wholesale DID marketplace, and Techistan online magazine is a guest editor for Broadband Nation.
I found an exciting conference that focuses on voIP education, entrepreneurship and development near Chicago, Illinois. I've met the professors of the VoIP Research Lab such as Carol Davids at Cluecon where John Lodden, CEO of Michigan Networks CLEC interviewed us about the VoIP Conference in Chicago area. Many of the sponsors for this conference are the most respected in the broadband sector. Hope you will meet up with us all there.
VoIP Conference & Expo
- Oct 12-14, 2010- Join us!
VoIP Conference & Expo at IIT
SIP Tutorial: October 12, 2010
Conference & Expo: October 13-14, 2010
Location: Wheaton, IL (Chicago Area)
Are You Participating?
Join more than 200 telecommunications professionals from 100+ organizations for 3 days of VoIP.
Attend - $300 for 2 days / $400 for 3 days (Early registration discount through 9/15)
Sponsor - $500-$1,500 with exhibit table
* More than 50 presentations + panels, keynotes & more
* SIP Tutorial - 1 day preconference tutorial by industry experts (Oct 12)
* Emergency services /NG911 - Mini-Conference
* Cloud Telephony & Voice on the Web
* Emerging Technologies and Applications
* Unified Communications - Mini-Conference
* Evolving Networks - Voice, Video, Mobility - Architectures and Protocols
* And, more!
Speaker and program info at www.cpd.iit.edu/voipconference
Become a Sponsor - Sponsor Opportunities are still available. I personally think this is a great deal for all who want to be at the point of entry of many new telephony related businesses, educators, experts, engineers and entpreneurs who have a dream to make broadband available everywhere with easy access to IP communications including voice, video, data ....
Platinum - $1500
Gold - $750
Silver - $500
For more information on Sponsor and/or Exhibitor opportunities, contact Scott Pfeiffer at email@example.com or 630-682-6001.
* "How Will VoIP Reincarnate the Web and Cloud Worlds?"
- Henry Sinnreich and Alan Johnson, Industry Consultants and Authors
* "Policy and Technology: The FCC's Goals for Broadband Technology, 911 Alerting and Cyber Security"
- Jeff Scott Cohen, FCC - Public Safety and Homeland Security
- Bernard Aboba, Microsoft
- Eric Burger, Georgetown University
* "Sense Everything, Control Everything - Connecting VoIP and Location with the Physical World"
- Henning Schulzrinne
, Columbia University
* "Panel Discussion: Carriers View of VoIP and the Future"
- Christopher Mayer, VP, Verizon Communications
- Michael Paradise, AVP, AT&T
Current Sponsors Include:
* Platinum: AT&T, Verizon, Tellabs, Mu Dynamics
* Gold: Avaya
, InCharge Systems, S-Net Communications
* Silver: Tekno Telecom, AG Projects, Elarasys, Dialogic
* Organizational: NENA, IPTComm, SIPForum, Clue Con
, NGN Forum, IMS Plugfest, DIDXchange, No Jitter, Techistan
, biz-news, IEEE
, Light Reading
3-day Conference Package (includes SIP Tutorial): $400
2-day Conference Package: $300
Register by September 15 to receive an Early Bird discount!
Other Discount Rates may be available for society and group registrations.
Register Now http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=e2f0ff38-a913-4f21-a842-58e29285fafa
Visit Us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69473938607
Visit Us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1893440&trk=anet_ug_grppro
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/IITVoipConf
Labels: broadband voip, broadvox, carol davids, Cloud Computing, didx, didxchange, illinois institute technology voip lab, john lodden, media partner, michigan networks, suzanne bowen, voip education