Friday, December 12, 2008

Blackberry Storm ..... The Good And The Bad

I'll offer just a few comments about the "new" Blackberry Storm .....

While the tactile click on the touchscreen is better than nothing, it is not as good IMHO as other solutions such as those used by Samsung and LG. The touch screen is not as good as what I would have liked - they have a longgggggggg way to go before they can compete with iPhone on that front.

On the other hand my techie brother loves the touch and click and the other features that come along with the phone. The only thing that bothers him about the phone is the lag. But that should be taken care of with the software upgrade coming out soon. At least I hope it takes care of the lag, but I can't say for certain that it will. Other than that he said that the screen is very accurate ..... and the click and touch makes navigation on the web easy.

If you'd like to see more about the Blackberry Storm .... including specifications, functions, cost, etc ..... check out this website: Cell Phone Comparison

Now .... I'd like to know what YOU think about the Blackberry Storm. Please feel free to leave a comment (hint hint) .... what you like, what you don't like, personal experience, whatever. Don't hold back.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone have problems with the jawbone or plantronics 925 and the blackberry storm? I have had problems initiating a call with both. It will open the voice command but you will not hear the prompt. It displays on the screen initializing please wait. If you take the battery out while the storm is on it will solve the problem but who wants to do that all the time. I have had my storm replaced 3 times and have returned both the jawbone and plantronics 925. I am now trying out the plantronics 520.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home