Friday, May 12, 2006

International Programming Packages Available For Dish Network TV

My experience with satellite TV is usually catching a big game with friends down at the local sports bar. I have to admit I'm no expert on home installation and use. Just never saw the need.

I must say I'm pretty impressed though with what I found while doing some research for this article. Satellite TV has really grown up. Big time. It's not all sports and HBO anymore. In fact....one of the interesting things I found was the ability to get international programming with a ton of choices. Besides Spanish as you would expect....they even offer Armenian, Arabic, Farsi, Greek, African, French, Chinese, German, Israili, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, South Asian, Filipino/Tagalog, Urdu, and Ukranian. Geez....it's a regular United Nations.

Of course you'll still find the usual local networks, movie channels, sports, and HDTV packages. Plus there's always the special promotions with free rooms, installation, DVR, and HDTV receivers you hear about. All still good but nothing really new. But it's the programming that gets me. Really expanded. More of EVERYTHING.

So if you have any interest at all in satellite TV....Dish Network or Direct TV....I suggest you do a little surfing yourself and see what all the noise is about. Better yet....just start by visiting Satellite TV and having fun "looking around".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home