Monday, May 23, 2005

Get VoIP Smart...Look Over This Cool VoIP Tutorial

Found a nice little VoIP eLearning Tutorial by Techtionary.....nice being an understatement. Even Russell Shaw of ZNet loves it. Now that's one heck of an endorsement Bubba.

The flash enabled illustrated guides show how VoIP works, how to configure VoIP, product configurations, features, and include a really cool flash-enabled guide to the feature sets of more than a dozen popular VoIP phones. Definitely worth checking out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for a phone connection that is portable. We live in southern Ariz. in the winter and in northern Ariz. in the summer. Presently have wireless via Verizon for my computer but to add phone service to that I would need to have my wireless on 24/7 to receive calls via the phone. I cannot afford to pay for that much wireless time. Is there anything out there to answer my problem? I also need to inform you that ther is no cable service at all in this area of northern Ariz.in these mountains. Answer me via my e-mail address: aarpnurse@juno.com
Thnak you.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home